Rock + Reef - Feb 27 - Mar 6/14
8 Days/7 Nights
- 7 night's accommodation at centrally located gay-friendly hotels
- Airport Transfers in each destination
- Sydney Harbour Cruise and Taronga Zoo
- VIP entrance to Club Tropicana for Sydney's famous Mardi Gras Parade
- Ticket to the Official Mardi Gras Party
- Afternoon Tour to the Olgas and sunset over Ayers Rock (Uluru)
- Morning Sunrise over Ayers Rock and tour of the spectacular monolith
- Full Day Cruise to the Great Barrier Reef
- Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail Cableway
- Meals as per itinerary (B,L,D)
- All prices are PER PERSON in Canadian currency.
Drag yourself to Australia with Rainbow High Vacations for Sydney's famous Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras. Visit the world's largest rock on earth and witness the changing colours of Uluru as the sun sets and rises. End your tour with a snorkeling trip to the Great Barrier Reef - one of the natural wonders of the world.
Rainbow “RAYS OF HOPE” Donation Program
WE BELIEVE IN COMMUNITY - As part of our ongoing commitment to community growth, Rainbow High Vacations supports quality of life improvements for LGBT people. We sponsor teams, offer travel-based fundraising programs, and forward donations to organizations on your behalf. (A receipt for tax purposes may be supplied, depending on the organization you choose).
BOOK NOW with Rainbow High Vacations or contact your local Travel Agent!
|Rock + Reef Package||7 Nights|
Photo: Tourism Australia